Tuesday, January 20, 2015

S'more Valentines

Who doesn't love s'mores? While they are traditionally a camping food, associated with summer bonfires, I think a little warmth and summer longing is perfect in February!
I  made the s'more graphic using the Paint program on my computer. It took about 5 minutes. I made the sheet using tables and text in Microsoft Word.  Then I inserted the cute little graphic into the document table. It's a really quick thing, and took about 30 minutes total. If you'd like to print it out and use it yourself, you may! The link is below.



Print the sheet below, use cellophane party bags, and add fun size chocolate bars, graham crackers, and a marshmallow. Cut paper tents to staple over the opening, and glue on the graphic. Have your child sign them to personalize!

Click the following links for the type of document you want:

.PDF s'more valentine
.DOCX s'more valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment